Old August 9th 06, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Ol Shy & Bashful

Default Wire Strike Info

Craig
I've done it more than once! gg Still am curious as to your reasoning
though...? The info requested is all public knowledge - just scattered
all over the world and the 'net is a great source to gather it up in a
reasonable time.
Where are you flying?
Cheers
Rocky
Craig Welch wrote:
Ol Shy & Bashful wrote:

Craig
I've been on this newsgroup for years and many know me personally.
Rocky Kemp - Hows that? Make you feel any better? Do YOU have any
information? I'm curious as to your reasoning.

My apologies. I jumped in too quickly, without doing even basic research.

--
Craig