Old June 1st 09, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
MarkHawke7

Default SPOT Tracking for Cordele (15M Nats & Sports Class Regional)

Hi Matt,
Frank wasn't sure if anyone at Bermuda High would be interested so he
didn't have me set anything up. I'm sure he'll see this later. So if
someone wants it I can set it up.

-Mark
On Jun 1, 10:02*am, wrote:
On May 9, 9:48*pm, MarkHawke7 wrote:

As with Perry and the Seniors, I have setupSPOTtrackingfor Cordele
as well. *Currently there are only three SPOTS in there but I'm sure
more will be added soon. *The URLs for thetrackinga
Google Earth -http://cordeletracking.appjet.net/files/cordeletracking.kml
Google Maps -http://cordeletracking.appjet.net/files/cordeletracking.htm

Enjoy!!

-Mark

Hi, Mark,

are any more contests being tracked this way? *I know Frank is flying
a regional contest this week; I'm wondering if it's online now.

-- Matt