Old September 20th 04, 06:52 PM
Kirk Stant

(Mark James Boyd) wrote in message news:414ead22$1@darkstar...

We put Pegasus Hotellier conections together last weekend: what a pain!
Could they MAKE the access cover any smaller? Hotelliers suck.
I think they just asked me to help because I have
tiny fingers :PPP

The problem isn't the Hotellier fitting, it's the small access port.
My LS6-b has 4 Hotellier fittings (dive brakes and flaperons) that
take less than a minute to attach, safety (LS sleeves that screw over
the fitting) and check all of them. Easy to do, because they are
accessed from the cockpit via a huge door over the spars. Just as
easy to de-rig.

Almost as quick as some of the "automatic" setups I've helped with!

LS4 was just as easy. OTOH, hooking up a G-102's controls is a pain
by comparison. Those hookups (not Hotelliers) suck.

Kirk