Old May 3rd 06, 02:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Blue Angels video

Went to the Atlanta airshow this weekend. As part of their media
relations, the Angels give rides to local media. Here is some good
video from such a ride.

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/extra/blueangels

The first two scenes are good. The second is hilarious. I'm sure I'm
laughing with, not at, the reporter since I would probably black out a
lot faster than he did.

BTW, the highlight of the show for me was the acro sailplane. I was
impressed by an outside loop early in the routine, and amazed at the
inverted ribbon cut (needless to say, near the end of his routine)!