Old July 11th 05, 05:17 AM
Larry Dighera

On 10 Jul 2005 16:06:15 -0700, "Robert M. Gary"
wrote in .com::

chauvinist??

I thought the piece was well done, showed aviation to be a progressive
and pleasant step to circumvent automobile traffic congestion, and the
combined beauty of the composite aircraft, two beautiful people in a
magnificent setting on the Pacific sea coast, seemed to touch a
resonate chord. However, the pilot's crass name calling upon learning
the pneumatic female passenger had been flying with her seat belt
unfastened, and his comment about his performance under pressure later
that night were a feeble attempt at whit at best, if not outright
chauvinistic. Aside from that, I found the video to be the best
promotional piece I've seen to date. It is certainly several orders
of magnitude superior to the insipid 'Be A Pilot' TV commercials.
People who are able to afford aviation would actually be tempted by
the glamour and expediency of flight portrayed in this video.