Old August 25th 03, 12:44 AM
Satellite

I don't get into an older than 20 year plane!
And what are you telling me here?
Are you trying to do some loops and steep turns?
Any plane racing in your future?
Handling better - for what?
Newer is better - PERIOD.

"Peter Gottlieb" wrote in message
.net...
Fly a Tiger and then come back and tell me it handles like a Cessna.

"Satellite" wrote in message
om...
Sorry for my comment, but can't hold back:
How do you come up with a ridiculous price like that.
Your plane is an old pile of junk.

Compare it to a 1997 to 1999 Cessna 172!
They are available from $75000 and up...
Look for yourself www.aso.com
And you get recent avionics, lower time,
nice paint, nice interior, lower insurance,
ad a new engine and you are set...
Your plane... $76000...Ha, what a joke...

"Flynn" wrote in message
Well I've taken the new plane plunge and put a deposit down on a new

SR22
for delivery in late Sept. My wife says I can't have 2 airplanes so

the
Tiger's for sale.

Latest info is at
http://www.ipilot.com/classifieds/ad...&cid=-1&fuid=0
I'm going to take some new pic's today and post them there. Contact

info
if
interested is also at the above site.

Patrick Flynn