Old October 16th 03, 11:02 AM
Mike

Then stay there,and please stop talking about things you don't know
anything.

"Chad Irby" a écrit dans le message de news:
In article ,
(BUFDRVR) wrote:

When I hear a whiney kid point at an old house (say 40 years+)
and go "Gee Ma, is that a castle?" it's hard not to be rude.

You're kidding right? You want to swap stupid tourist stories? Every

nation
has
them. I was walking down the main street in Hoboken NJ listening to a

German
(or Belgian or Dutch or Danish, couldn't really tell), ask his American

buddy
if Hoboken was part of New York City. Unlike you, his friend replied

politely
(pointing east across the Hudson); "that's NYC, we're still in New

Jersey". I
got a chuckle out of it, but would not have been so French as to laugh

out
loud.

You think you have it bad?

I live in Orlando.

Tourist capital of the friggin' *planet*.

Any bad story or comment you hear about Americans is a drop in the
bucket compared to everyday life in The City Beautiful...

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.