Old July 10th 20, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default OLC comment, MOP logging deactivated

On Friday, July 10, 2020 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-4, Eric Greenwell wrote:
kinsell wrote on 7/10/2020 9:58 AM:
On 7/10/20 10:22 AM, wrote:
On Thursday, May 21, 2020 at 9:26:44 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Good day all, before the season start I downloaded the Flarm verion 6..83 and it
installed ok.
We just started flying and my declaration is in light grey as the OLC system
declaÂ* Autocomment: Used Aircraft is FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.
I looked in my flarm info and the licences present in my flarm include " ENL ".

Any bodie know what this OLC comment refer to

Many Thanks in advance and fly safely

André Pepin Lak 17b fes 21mÂ* " DB "

I posted a July 9 flight to OLC. My glider is a Ventus 3F.Â* The flight log was
recorded on a LXNav S10 with MOP2 sensor, which is working.Â* The MOP is
referenced on the I record and shows on all the B records.Â* MOP numbers
correspond to ENL numbers when viewed on SeeYOu.Â* Despite all that, I got the
Autocomment: Aircraft a FES glider, but MOP logging deactivated.Â* Sent email to
OLC, but of course, no response...Â* Anybody have an idea what is going on here?
Tim Welles

Interesting that the map hasn't been rendered yet, like something crashed before
completion.Â* Have you tried deleting the submission and resubmitting?

Jeff Banks Silent Electro (no MOP) also does not get a map on his postings. I'm
guessing that is intentional for people that don't have an MOP.

Maybe so, but I do have a the MOP2. Tim