Old February 13th 07, 07:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Default Neptune at Dubbo - 2 attachments - 1 attachment

redc1c4 wrote in
:

Bob Harrington wrote:

redc1c4 wrote in
:

talk to your vet about this stuff:
http://www.cpvh.com/Pharmacy/ph39.html

we use it on Hairy Calahan. he's 9# of **** & vinegar that's
supposed to be a cute Persian. his brother, the Balinese Siamese
is ~20#'s of confusion that's fairly certain he's a dog. (long
story)

to keep this remotely on thread, Hairy was born to & raised by
family friends who live on Whidbey......

my best to your boy from mine.

redc1c4,
who has a pool in the yard so the cat's have water to drink.... %-)

Thread, schmread... At least we ain't bitchin' about politics.
('poli' as in 'many'; 'tics' as in 'involuntary spasms'.)

The Barniff needs a return visit to the cat repair shop for a checkup
soon, after we get the results of what his rocks were made of. Vet
already mentioned the possibility of such a dietary tweak. Not
looking forward to stuffing things down his gullet - he already has a
few of my fingers to gnaw on...

Is it nap time yet?

Hairy actually *likes* eating the tab.... strange as that is. gotta
crack it in half, but the ruffian will jump up on the counter in
search of his dose, and eat it enthusiastically..... contrary SOB that
he is. (obviously *my* child.... %-)

buy them on line: i got 500 tabs for about what 60 was
via the vet here in Lost Angels.

pics are from the RESCAP i drove to get "Smoky"....

we didn't plan it that way, but we went to Insane Diego the day of the
Cedar Fire....it took all my army acquired skills to get through the
barriers and the blockades to meet up with his rescue people at their
evac site....they had to unass their AO & we met at the local WalMart.

redc1c4,
"poli' & 'ticks' as in many blood sucking creatures...... %-)

Yoiks! That's more smoke than I need to see in a lifetime...

Hairy the drug scarfing feline appears to have lots of catitude!