Old December 28th 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.simulators
Chris Hall

Default No progressive taxi in FSX

Hello Brett.

Many thanks for your prompt reply. Where are these arrows? I have looked all
around the aircraft and cannot see them. Are they a line of arrows or a
single arrow placed somewhere relative to the aircraft?

Best regards,

Buster

"Brett I. Holcomb" wrote in message
Mine shows up as yellow arrows.

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 15:30:02 GMT, "Chris Hall"
wrote:

I have installed FSX on a new Vista computer. After the IFR clearance is
received, I press the appropriate button for Progressive Taxi (usually 3),
but I don't get the pink track I was used to in FS9. I don't get anything
despite switching the progressive taxi on and off a number of times.

Any ideas, guys?