Old November 25th 08, 09:58 PM
greensweater greensweater is offline
Junior Member

Default Aviation art

I was doing some holiday shopping online, and I found www.veramarnavalproducts.com. They are offering free shipping for the holidays on orders over $40. I found that pretty easy to do since they now have the work of Nate Ostrow, who is just incredible. They also have another site entirely devoted to music and pop culture art prints in addition to the military and naval artwork. I thought this was quite the find and figured I would pass it along – happy holidays!