Old April 21st 11, 07:22 AM posted to rec.sport.cricket,rec.birds,rec.bicycles.racing,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.owning
Husband of All FBI, CIA n NSA Agents

Default Have kit, will play - Youth Cricket in USA

"Tex" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 3:51 pm, "StraightDrive"
wrote:
You can't show any examples of racism on my behalf.

and go get a
life, weirdo.

Why dont you STOP stalking me in every thread RACIST DUMB**** Tex ??

I'm not a racist, and you cannot 'stalk' someone in a Usenet
discussion, idiot.

Now, you should apologise for your racism.

My dear Intelligent friend Tex,

Why waste your valuable time arguing with dumb StraightDrive..........

Super Intelligent people like you should be spreading this gospel to every
human being whereever you live.....

$50,000 for ASSASINATING ANY US Congressmen, US Senators, FBI, CIA and NSA
DIRECTORS
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.s...374c0721?hl=en

/