Old March 21st 05, 05:43 AM
A Lieberman

Default My Approach and Landing Files

If anybody is interested, I have shared out a folder on my computer to
access some approaches and landings I have done in the past 2 months. All
files are in .avi format. The larger files are shot in high resolution, so
it does look real nice in full screen in Windows media.

You will need a program called Hamachi, which you can get at
http://www.hamachi.cc/ to access my computer.

After you install the program, you want to join an existing Network.

Network name is Allen
Password is Allen

Files are as follows:

Crossing midfield at MBO 5.1 meg
Total time 27 seconds

First ILS approach into HKS Instrument view, outside view at DH, missed
approach 85.3 meg
Total time 4.36 minutes

Second ILS approach into HKS Instrument view, outside view at DH, missed
approach 82.6 meg
Total time 4.26 minutes

ILS 34L JAN Outside and instrument view, touch and go 7.2 meg (lower
resolution)
1.32 minutes

Slip to a Full stall VFR landing with 4 passengers MBO Outside view 21.4
meg
Total time 1.59 minutes

VFR Night landing at MBO - 7 knot crosswind component landing 16.3 meg
(Lower resolution)
Total time 1.40 minutes

IFR departure 35 MBO - Outside view climb through broken cloud deck to VMC
on top - cloud bases 1700, tops 2500 - 21.6 meg (lower resolution).
Total time 3.55 minutes.

On the HKS ILS approaches, if you listen carefully, you can hear me talk
out the approaches. (T's and C's) and talk to ATC. I warned my passengers,
that I would be doing this (talking to myself) *smile*

Hope somebody enjoys them as much as I did flying them.

Note, I may have to turn my computer off for a period tomorrow night as
tornado outbreak is being forecasted for the deep south, so if I show
offline, it's because of the severe weather event. I will bring my
computer back up as soon as the weather passes, providing I don't get blown
to Kansas.

Allen