Old September 17th 19, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Open Cirrus for sale

On Monday, 16 September 2019 13:27:49 UTC-4, Geoff Minors wrote:
Just seeing if there is any interest in my Open Cirrus?
Located in Alberta.
Price US$13,000
Glider is in good shape. Trailer is a bit ugly needs some work but towable.
I can send pics on request.

I just don't get the opportunity to fly it as I seem to be always in the back seat instructing.
I will do a walk around video this weekend and post it on youtube.

Geoff, please include some footage of your trailer in your walk around video. Cheers. D