Old November 11th 09, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike Ash

Default How do most of you pilots set up a flight plan and what nav-aids do you use.

In article ,
"Dan Luke" wrote:

Another question would be; these days, a VHF radio, GPS unit, UART &
maybe a transponder would be all that would be required for a VFR
flight.

As Mike Nash said, you don't need any of those things if you stay out of
certain kinds of airspace.

While I enjoy the sound of "Nash" and am not complaining at all, I would
like to point out that you've added an extraneous N.

--
Mike Ash
Radio Free Earth