Old March 1st 04, 10:14 PM
Dan & Jan Hollenbaugh

I have the PM's permission to bring it to Redstone for one last demo. I
expect to see the final flight.

Dan H.

Steve Waltner wrote in message ...
In article k.net,
Dan & Jan Hollenbaugh wrote:
[snip]
(b) Me too - I'm one of the few people that's seen it fly.
[snip]

Dan Hollenbaugh
Comanche Test Engineer

I hope you got to see the last flight of the Comanche this week. My
brother said it was a pretty impressive demonstration. Hopefully
someone was running the video camera. ;-) Too bad this impressive
airframe is going away. I would have liked to see one in person, but
some odd thing about national security. Oh well, hopefully one will
show up in a museum somewhere so we can get a close look at it.

Steve