Old August 7th 03, 05:02 AM
Eastward Bound

I think I might be onto something.

What's making me sick isn't what's in the air so much as what vibrates
it.

YES I'm suggesting that the supersonic resonance/sound waves from the
jet engines spinning so fast (it's outer propeller edges going
supersonic speed) effects people, some people.

What I think I am getting is a mild case of "malaise". Not to confuse
with "Verdigo".

malaise: 1. A vague feeling of bodily discomfort. 2. A general
sense of depression or unease.

I'm telling you, whatever is affecting me near the major airports
starts as sudden as it stops/goes away. Having the problem being
sound related makes perfect sense. It's described as a hundred
thousand little sonic booms per minute. It must be effecting my inner
ear.

The whole effect on my body is vague and temporary.

This would explain why I'm not effected when I'm inside a building,
inside the airport, or inside an airplane. Passenger Jumbo Jets are
well sound insulated for passenger comfort. If there were no sound
insulation at all, I'll bet that the noise would be so unbearable that
people would just keel over everywhere and throw up.

So how does this information help people like me?

It just all goes to show that some people have no buisness living
anywhere near a flight path or an Airport esp. a major Airport.

I'm not allergic to anything and I never have been. I have always
been NKA as well as NKDA 100%, it's a true blessing...