Old January 4th 04, 06:09 AM
Alejandro Magno

"Schelkunchik" wrote in message news:3eLJb.16403

I'm not wasting anymore of my time on your
links...Ekranoplan...bwahahahahahahahahah!
Besides it looks like you are trying the ol fake out...without admitting
that Russia sucks you try to divert attention away from your obvious screwup
by bad mouthing the US.

You could take the Argentinian military from the Falklands war and kick
Russia's butt.

Russia had to give up on its volunteer army I hear. They are trying to cover
up the failure by saying the paid troops will be mixed in with the
conscripts.

Nobody is putting a gun to your head to read this thread.

Magno