Old June 10th 16, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Harrison

Default Grob salvage anyone.

At 17:40 03 June 2016, Bob Kuykendall wrote:
On Friday, June 3, 2016 at 3:30:07 AM UTC-7, Jon Towill wrote:
According to the drawings on the Lindner website, the CS77 wings

leading
edges are swept back slightly whereas on the CS they are not...

Interesting. I guess the next question would be whether the lift pin and
co=
ntrol connection interfaces are the same between the different types.

It's
=
not a deal-killer if not; composites make it fairly easy to execute

fairly
=
major changes. But it is the sort of complication that might make it
econom=
ically unviable.

If your aeronautic authorities are cooperative, it wouldn't be that hard
to=
determine the CG range in terms of mean aerodynamic chord (MAC), and

use
t=
hat. Assuming, of course, that the different aircraft have similar tail
vol=
umes, but that's probably a good bet.

Thanks, Bob K.

http://www.sky-craft.co.uk/acatalog/...ailplanes.html

These guys have a pair of cs77 wings for sale ( I have no connection with
sky
craft, just noticed them when looking for an elevator for my cs77)

Good luck with the rebuild.