Old April 28th 05, 08:56 PM
Steven P. McNicoll

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" wrote in message
.com...

If he had pants on, he had floatation gear. Get someone to show you how
to knot the legs, then inflate the pants by swinging it over your head
from above and behind you to in front of you in one swift movement. The
trapped air will then hold you up for quite a while like water wings....
and they can always be reinflated ad nauseum.

His biggest risk was hypothermia. If he'd only had a light.... I always
carry a waterproof light with me in my car and when I fly. Always.

If he'd only had a light? If he'd only gone around the lake!