Old January 6th 04, 11:07 PM
Roger Halstead

On Tue, 06 Jan 2004 13:02:31 GMT, "webmaster"
wrote:

Every time I apply full thorttle the plane tends to go to the left, it
doesn't matter if it is a 747 or a cessna, they both show the same behavior.
Rudder Pedals are calibrated, wind is 0. what could be the problem?

The Cessna should. The 747 shouldn't. With the 172 it's a portrayal
of the torque, but I don't know why the 747 does. To me that would be
a bug unless the throttles are not all going forward. I take it all 4
engines are spooling up to 100%?

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com