Old August 11th 03, 06:03 PM
Margy Natalie

Jay Honeck wrote:

http://www.cheap*******software.net/

NOT recommended for real time bad weather penetration, but very useful
nevertheless. And used Palm VIIx are dirt cheap these days.

Interesting website (although I never could find any info about what it
actually costs for the service).

Unfortunately it says "coverage in the center of the country is spotty"...
--

It's cheap*******s! It doesn't cost anything!!! (Well, there is a monthly
service for the palm). Ron and I've used it a lot flying all over and haven't

Margy