Old August 27th 08, 07:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
HEMI-Powered[_4_]

Default From the other side of the world - 1 attachment - 1 attachment

Sj added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

This is an international NG. That is what makes it great. I
see no reason why anyone should openly disparage another
country with a blanket statement like "I went to the dark
side." That sort of bigotry has no place in what should be an
enlightened world.

I sort of took it to mean that he traveled to the other
side of the equator ... I have friends in Australia &
often refer to it as the Land of Oz or the Land Down
Under ... I say those words out of a liking & fondness
for the country & it's people ...

You're a loon no matter where you are, Sj. I suppose you still
say that Africa is the Dark Continent. I think it is pretty
obvious that referring to what Star Wars called "going to the
dark side" wrt the United States is both a bigoted and an
ignorant viewpoint.

As for some of the anti-USA feelings, perhaps we can
blame ourselves for some of that ...

Unlike the Marxist Mrs. Obama who just recently became proud of
her country - Monday night - I have always been proud of the
United States, even when some things have been questionable. And,
I strongly believe in the saying "America, love it or leave it",
which is what I suggest you do, as well as read and heed my sig.

The 4 attachments you posted in reply probably
didn't endear you to some of the regulars here ... &
now this attachment ... not something I wish to keep
or take seriously ... not terribly funny ... actually, kind
of rude ...

Again, you're a loon so I don't give any credence at all to your
POV, so here's a repeat.

--
HP, aka Jerry

Don't be a fop or a blooter, make only pithy comments on Usenet