Old January 26th 12, 06:02 AM
cessna150 cessna150 is offline
Junior Member

Default Fs Zaon Pcas Xrx

This is the Zaon PCAS XRX Portable unit for collision avoidance with target direction. It can be used as a stand alone unit or interfaced to a GPS unit ie Garmin so the traffic can be displayed graphically on the GPS unit via the TIS interface for a very slick solution. I have the Garmin 396 interface cable which i will include for an additional $50 if you need it. These units list new for $1495, and typically sold by dealers ie Sporty's , etc between $1300 and $1400. Save yourself $300 to $400 and get mine. My unit is in excellent condition like new works perfectly, and it comes with everything, case, manual, cable, etc. $1000 shipped in the US
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-01-25_231718.jpg
Views:	189
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	53721

Last edited by cessna150 : January 27th 12 at 05:13 AM.