Old November 18th 04, 02:34 AM
Peter R.

Default Anyone have an airport diagram for Toronto Center City airport?

Argh! Last week (about nine shipping days ago) I ordered both approach
charts for lower Ontario, Canada, and a low altitude IFR en route chart
from Pilotshop.com in lieu of my upcoming flight to Toronto from NY
state.

This afternoon, a mere day and a half before my trip, Pilotshop sends me
an email stating that they are all out of these charts due to the
approaching Nov 25th issuance of the new charts. Now, that's a way to
win a new customer's repeat business.

With one more full day until my trip, there is no time to order a set of
charts. The local FBOs do not carry Canadian charts.

I have a current Detroit VFR sectional for the area and I can print an
IFR en route chart from Jepp's FLightStar software, but I do not have a
good airport diagram, nor do I have any approach plates.

At this point, the weather is looking to be good VFR, but I would like
to have an airport diagram with frequencies for CYTZ. Searching the web
turned up nothing. If anyone has a scanned image of the diagram that
could be sent via email, I would be *most* indebted. A working email
for me is (remove the X).

--
Peter