Old July 16th 03, 01:54 AM
Dr. Speedbyrd:>

On 15 Jul 2003 14:12:04 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

* Dr. Speedbyrd: :

On 15 Jul 2003 10:05:25 GMT, Dave Pearson wrote:

Doesn't appear in the list of available aircraft or doesn't appear in
internal/external views once you've selected the aircraft and started a
flight?

Nope but it's ok. [SNIP]

Out of interest, which was it (didn't appear in list, invisible aircraft or
something else)? The reason I ask is that I knocked up a visual damage flag
"manager" the other week¹ and used it to set the visual damage flag, in all
aircaft.cfg files, on. The other day I went to use an aircraft I'd not used
in a while and noticed that it was invisible in all external views.

Only when I turned off the visual damage flag did the aircraft become
visible again. If the problem was that you had an invisible 747 (stealth
civil aviation? could be fun...) then it might have been a similar issue.

-----
¹ ObPlug: Vamage URL:http://www.davep.org/misc/, it's free software.

the plane just wasn't there.