Old May 18th 04, 01:07 AM
David Ridding

So...... how do the Canucks (GJ, K1, ET, etc) fit into this "war
between the states"?

David

"BGMIFF" wrote in message ...
I think today the "booby prize" goes out to our new "weatherman" he was a
little off today. So far it looks like the score is Yankees 2, GRITS
EATERS.....ZERO!!!

Top that one 711!!!!
Brian

"TomnKeyLargo" wrote in message
The weather briefing called for 5 kts to 6,000 ft. A TAT was called with a

3
hour window. Turn points were Nisbet and then Bedfort with 25 mile radius
around both. Alot of landouts. Weather didn't pan out. Most cruising done

below
4,000 msl. Some streeting. Only 2 got around. SM and P7. A high layer came

in
over the area mid day and caused alot of the problems. All ships are home
safe, some getting aero tow retrieves, others trailers. The tie down area

is
getting full. Tomorrow we are looking at another practice day. Tomorrow

night
will be the pilots meeting and dinner. The yankees are staying above the

yellow
taxiway line, no water pistols were fired today. Soar high, fly safe,

thermal
tight. # 711 reporting.