Old July 26th 03, 06:34 PM
Jay Honeck

Default The Sun is hot but the beer is cold in Iowa!

I have been read for an year the NG and posting rarely, but was getting
ready to meet you all at the mecca. Due to business (hospitality before

you
ask) we can only do it on the last Sunday and Monday. So have a great time
hope we can make it your way Jay soon to teach you a few words of French
(coming from a previous thread)

Dear Laurent,

Sorry you can't make it. We'll drink a toast to Quebec in your honor!

(And by the way: My mother's maiden name was "Errard" . They hailed from
French Canada... I heard a few good French phrases as a lad....)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA