Old July 24th 03, 09:38 AM
Jasper Grannetia

Winslets? Must be Freudian, I suppose... :-)

"Jasper Grannetia" wrote in message
I think the Ventus 3 is actually one of the latest Ventus 2 versions, the

models. S-H did some refinements on the tailplane and installed new

Maughmer
winslets.

Some time ago Aerokurier remarked that maybe S-H should have named it

Ventus
3 straight out, to emphasize the improvements. Maybe this is where the
'Ventus 3' designation comes from. Or maybe somebody is trying to trying

build a psychological advantage? :-)

I believe the LS10 is not yet certified.

CU

Jasper

"Michael" wrote in message
om...
Saw a Ventus 3 listed in the 18m class and I am wondering how
it is looking like? In 15m class we will miss the LS 10,
isn't it said?

Cheers
Michael