Old December 1st 03, 12:34 AM
Matthew P. Cummings

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 19:47:38 -0800, Bill Berle wrote:

level in the battery, and every other conceivable detail will only be
discussed here in my hangar face to face after we've agreed that we
pretty much will have a sale. Sincerely sorry for my attitude on this,
but you can thank all the time wasters and wannabees who burned up
weeks of my time.

If you're serious about selling and don't want to waste your time, then
you would do well you establish a webpage with all the specs you don't
want to give out to each and every caller.

I had a friend do that and he listed every major part that was replaced
and times on them, i.e. clutch replacement, mag replacement, overhaul,
etc. You get the point. So from that page you could see pics and get
every spec you'd want. He sold the plane very quickly that way and didn't
have to deal with tire kickers.

What you have to understand is that a buyer wants to know if it's worth
his time to travel that far to check it out, if you won't provide the
information to convince the buyer to travel then you won't sell and it'll
be just another tire kicker, when it could have been a sale.

Do the webpage, it'll save you time.