Old April 3rd 08, 05:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Victor Bravo

Default Lawrance 37HP Radial Engines Reserve Met

For those who are interested in an adorable little powerplant for a
light homebuilt, my Lawrance radial engine projects have now only just
met the reserve on eBay. There are less than 12 hours left on the
auction, so someone can still snatch these little things up for a
reasonably low price. Search eBay Motors for Lawrance and you will
find them. I sincerely hope someone will be able to put these on an
interesting little plane and see them fly.