Old October 16th 03, 12:44 AM
Bill Daniels

I ran it from the top again and it still wants an unlock code.

Bill Daniels

"Eric Greenwell" wrote in message
.. .
In article . net,
says...
I tried this with my Garmin 90 and got a far as downloading the database

and
connecting my PC to the GPS90 but the install procedure demanded a

"update
code" which, of course, I didn't have. I can't find any way to get an
update code. I've e-mailed the support people at Garmin but no response
yet.

I was able to do it without a problem, just by following the
instructions. After running the downloaded update program (with the
GPS90 connected, of course) and getting my unit code, I pasted the
unit code into the requested spot. Continuing from there, the website
came back with the required info, allowing the update program to
continue.

--
!Replace DECIMAL.POINT in my e-mail address with just a . to reply
directly

Eric Greenwell
Richland, WA (USA)