Old July 2nd 07, 01:33 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Default hangarqueens

stolarskin wrote:

As long as well have men who have
this view of women why should we be shocked when we hear or rapes?

Offending line /I\

And, a little digging to find out something juicy about the AMA.
Didn't read the whole article, but the jist of it is
that the AMA has done everything it can,
to squash a "socialized " medical plan,
for those less fortunate citizens of the US.

which is them accidentally doing a good thing for the wrong reasons.

redc1c4,
(not that we want to get started on *that* subject...... %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide