Old July 14th 03, 02:11 PM
Gary Cooper

There's no great mystery. A dozen or so people all got together
from about Mid-March to Mid-June last year. The promised
development money was not forth-coming, and G2I ceased to
exist apart from name only.

Yea, we all know that already. But not long ago they said they were
going to make an announcement regarding plans for F5 then they said
they can't make that announcement just now. That's the bit I'm
wondering about and not last years news. They still have a website up
so they must have some sort of plan going. Maybe you don't know as
much as you think you do.

There were a lot of "imminent announcements" last year about when
we'd be getting paid, too.

Believe what you want, but that website is all that's left of G2i. There
is no "they", there's only "him".

I've got the only product G2i ever released, an OIR Tshirt. If you
want it, it's yours (I'll even throw in my business card) for the low low
price of $15,000 - that's about the amount I'm in the hole from the whole
fiasco.

Gary "moggy" Cooper
Ex-Executive Producer
Force 12 Studios of G2 Interactive