Old September 17th 15, 04:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Inreach not working with glideport.aero

Well, this is really weird... On the day of the dust devil dash, my inReach did not show up on glideport.aero, so my wife ended up using my APRS. The delorme website sux on an iPhone, so she didn't even try there.

At the end of the day, I confirmed that my track was not on glideport. After seeing this thread, I logged in and whaddayaknow, there was a link to my Mountain Valley flight on the 12th. I click on it and now see it on the map with the other tracked flights on that day. Guess I need to ping Pedja about this.

And wow! It shows me getting up to 22,000'!! Looking at my IGC file for that time, I'm only at 14K.

5Z