Old July 26th 06, 10:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Gideon

Default FSDO followups on equipment probkems reported to ATC?

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 15:37:51 -0600, Newps wrote:

for hire aircraft

The situation that brought this to my attention involved a club aircraft,
but there was an instructor on board instructing. I cannot imagine how
TRACON would know about that, but - had they - would that cross the "for
hire" threshold such that you'd have to report an equipment problem?

Or do you mean something like a 135 or 121 flight?

- Andrew