Old June 11th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Crash Lander[_3_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Bob Noel wrote:

Does your browser restrict images displayed in any way?

No it doesn't. Funny thing is, when I went to the "Contact Us" page, to
send them a message about it, it did display a verification image, and
I entered it in the field, and it sent the message no problems. Just
don't see a verification thing on the registration page.

--
Crash Lander
Some people say I suffer from A.D.D. but they.... OH look!! A chicken!!