Old February 14th 06, 05:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default Thanks everyone : was Cessna 150 @ $11,245 per hour

I appreciate all the comments and advice. The duct tape goo came off
with a combination of soaking it with a thick plexiglas cleaner for a
few minutes, then some thumbnail scraping when it softened.

I finally found the rivets in the control wheel. Some jury-rigged
approach plate holder secured with wads of electrical tape were
obscuring the connection area. I think that upgrade is going to wait
until the next annual.

And yes, I subscribe to the print edition of TAP. My wife once wondered
aloud if she would prefer that I receive some other publication wrapped
in plastic...

--Matthew