Old October 20th 07, 02:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.student,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.homebuilt
Jim Macklin

Default My Modest Proposal to End Global Warming, Revitalize General Aviation, and End Our Dependence on Foreign Oil

Billions of Li-ion AA batteries in cars will be a
recycling/disposal nightmare.

We need nuclear powered cars and trucks.

Global warming is only the tip of the iceberg, the whole
solar system is getting hotter. Jupiter has a new Red Spot,
Mars ice caps are receding and the Rovers are getting
considerably more power than was predicted. Even Pluto is
getting hot, up to several degree above absolute zero now.

Maybe we now know why the ancient Egyptians worshiped the
Sun.

"Edward A. Falk" wrote in message
| In article
. com,
| Jay Honeck wrote:
| Sounds good to me.
|
| Me, too.
|
| I could live quite happily without freeways. In fact,
given my 6 mile
| (round trip) commute each day, I'm considering an
all-electric car as
| my next vehicle.
|
| All-electric cars have the problem of limited range. I'm
thinking of
| a plug-in Prius for my next car. It's an electric car for
short trips,
| and a hybrid for long ones. With solar panels on the roof
to charge it,

http://thespamdiaries.blogspot.com/