Old April 3rd 09, 04:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.rotorcraft
in limbo

Default Threatened by Dennis Fetter

On Mar 25, 1:28*pm, Dennis Fetters
wrote:
Dan Camper wrote:
On Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:19:10 -0700, Poultry in Motion wrote:

Morgans wrote:

"Dan Camper" wrote

You don't know me from **** except for the fact that I am kicking your
egomaniacal ass all over the place in this thread.

I'm no Dennis fan. *Far from it, but.....

There you go again. *I don't see anyone's ass getting kicked, except in
your head.

Dennis Fetters has kicked his own ass, it's done. He not-so-cleverly
posted from his Google "planeman" account to glowingly praise Dennis
Fetters.
The posts, with IP addresses, are archived. A couple examples out of the
bunch:

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec.aviation.rotorcraft/msg/47ed484e....
"In this detailed analysis, it can be seen that all accidents are a
result of pilot error or a maintenance/assembly problem aggravated by
pilot error... "

http://groups.google.co.in/group/rec.aviation.rotorcraft/msg/16c98f09....
"I just read the complete Mini-500 accident report and found it to be
overwhelming in completeness. I can't recall any kit manufacturer that
has made such a complete report as these people did."

Got it. He's an assclown.

This has happened more than once, but as soon as anyone agrees with me

No one agreed with you. Not Poultry, not Cicarre, not, BWB, Barnyard
Bob, not Jim L, not Jim M, not Dan, one single poster has ever agreed
with you except Planeman, and we all know that was you.

That's the only thing that every one agees on is that original
Planeman qith the same IP as yours is you.