Old December 20th 05, 06:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default How do I find an old accident report?

But there are prior reports from CAA and such, try
www.firstgov.gov
Library of Congress, ask your Congressman, it is something
they do do, call the Colorado Historical Society.

--
Merry Christmas
Have a Safe and Happy New Year

some support

"George" wrote in message
| NTSB dadabase only go back to 1962
|
| On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 01:35:14 -0600, "Jim Macklin"
| wrote:
|
| Search the NTSB and FAA web sites, they became the holder
of
| old accident data.
| George
|
| If you request flight following, can you "slip the surly
bonds of earth"?