Old January 2nd 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Ron Natalie

Default GNS 430W vs GNS 480

Ron Natalie wrote:
Ron Gordon wrote:
I'm going to add either the GNS 430W or GNS 480\

Another handy feature of the 480, is that it (as
well as the MX20 and the GMX200) use insdustry
standard memory cards for the database. There's
no need to lug around nor purchase the overpriced
Skybound reader. All you need is a Windoze
recognized CF (or for the 200, SD card) reader.
The 480 comes with a $30 Sandisk USB interface
but the cards program just fine in my PCCard
CF interface I use for my digital camera as well.