Old December 18th 03, 09:58 AM
John Cook

On Thu, 18 Dec 2003 16:35:39 +1100, "L'acrobat"
wrote:

"Jan Swensen" wrote in message

"Gunnar" wrote in message
A hundred years have passed since Orville Wright's first flight today!
Time flies indeed !

Damn, I missed the 1st 20 years!

My grandmother (long since passed away) read about the first flight in the
newspaper and watched the moon landings live on TV, a pretty amazing thing
to think about.

Yes amazing... are the papers always that late over there???.

Cheers

John Cook

Any spelling mistakes/grammatic errors are there purely to annoy. All
opinions are mine, not TAFE's however much they beg me for them.

Email Address :-
Spam trap - please remove (trousers) to email me
Eurofighter Website :-
http://www.eurofighter-typhoon.co.uk