Old June 1st 05, 04:57 AM
Morgans

"Dudley Henriques" dhenriques@noware .net wrote

Based on the always present and usual situation whenever and every time

you
post to me, I'll just assume you would like nothing better than to "catch"
me on something untrue so rather than "explain" the circumstances of the
flight to you, I'll simply suggest that you check the crew requirements

for
a ferry flight and hope that will be the end of it.

Listen Dudley, I posted, I thought, a very civil question. I think it would
be way cool to get to fly the heavy stuff, even for a person such as
yourself, with lots of experience in other types. I would also think that
you would *not* have posted an experience in a public forum, where there
was something for you to have to hide, or anyone to able catch you in
anything. That was not my purpose, or goal, in any way.

I think that if you met me, with an open mind, you would like me as a
person. Most people do. I hold no ill will, after a period of time, and
would like to forget any unpleasantries we had in the past.

As far as where to find the crew requirements for a ferry flight, I would
have no idea where to even start looking.

Here is where I was coming from. It was my understanding, that you had to
have two pilots rated in type to fly the big stuff (or even some of the biz
jets) on any type of flight. Is that not true? I don't know. That is why
I asked. If it were true, all you had to say in a response (true or not)
that yes, there were two type rated pilots in the cockpit, and one was kind
enough to let you have his seat for the flight. I know of no restrictions
that say both rated in type have to be at the controls, all of the time, so
if that was the case, there is nothing to catch you in. (not that I want to)
I am not evil.

Again, all I was doing was attempting to open a civil conversation, and hear
more of your experience in this flight. You have done more than I will ever
get the chance to do, so all I can do is live vicariously.

Can you put the past in the past? I can, and have.
--
Thanks
Jim in NC