Old August 7th 06, 03:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft
Kensandyeggo

Default How to lose your licence in one easy lesson

How about "obstructing traffic?" That'd cover anyone blocking the
street.

Craig Welch wrote:
JohnO wrote:

Ummm, I wonder what sort of ticket a police officer has juristiction to
wite for an FAA breach? Maybe he got him for not having tail lights?

I doubt that it came from the policeman, but Frank Mateljan, a spokesman
for the City Attorney's Office said "Martz was charged with one count
each of reckless flying, landing an aircraft on a public road and
landing an aircraft without a permit".

--
Craig