Old August 4th 18, 06:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
JS[_5_]

Default U.S. Standard Class Nationals - Mike Westbrook leading DAY3 - FriAug 3rd no fly day

On Saturday, August 4, 2018 at 3:23:26 AM UTC-7, krasw wrote:
How many threads do you need for US std. class nationals day 3, let alone for whole competition?

Rest day:
Did someone delete posts about going shooting?
Please realise that you can't delete! For example:

"This is the land of plenty. If we don't have plenty of beautiful CU's, we just don't stand for it. We get guns and go shooting, don't you know."

Apparently there is evidence that guns and gliders don't mix well, even in Texas.
Jim