Old October 12th 11, 07:08 AM
Dimiter Petrov Dimiter Petrov is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTW View Post
COM 11A Pinout:

1-Ground
2-Mic Ground
3-Phones
4-Mic Key
5-Speaker
6-Speaker and Phones Ground
7-Audio In
8-Low Level Audio Out
9-Mic Audio
10-Dimmer Light
13+14 14V Input

Hope that helps. I have a maintenance manual if you need one...

Ron Webb

"Rod" wrote in message
I picked up an old Narco Com IIA radio.
I'd like to wire it up at home in the garage so I can listen to the
traffic and approach control flying overhead.

I've searched the internet high and low looking for documentation that
would identify the connections on the back. I can't find any, not even
at narco's web site.

There is a clone (tray compatible) radio by TKM (the MX-11) but I can't
find any connection diagrams for that either.

Does anybody have something that would list the connections for this
radio, or at least know a web site that might tell how to hook it up?

I'm assuming I'll need Pwr (+12V), ground, and speaker connections.
Obviously no transmit.

Thanks,
Rod

(remove "-delete-" from address if replying via email)
Hi Ron. PLEASE e-mail me com11 maintenance manual - i need to repair my radio.tks in advance fm D.Petrov/Bulgaria