Old May 24th 04, 06:13 AM
Blue

"Blue" wrote in message ...

"David CL Francis" wrote in message
On Wed, 19 May 2004 at 16:25:42 in message
, Bill-R wrote:

The more I think about this question, and it is certainly not a

ridiculous
question, I recall Boeing doing tests on jets going back to the 707

days
with complete ground control via remote, so that they can crash test

the
planes. So its been around and its been used and if it were implemented

in
civil aircraft then it would be a bonus. Maybe it has been the cost

factor
over the years why it hasnt been done, but I dont think it would be
technologically difficult to do it.

Remotely piloted full size aircraft go back years - certainly before
WW2. Everyone who has flown a radio control model has done it.

However the philosophical, psychological and safety aspects on doing
this with civil airliners is immense. There are problems of range,
control methods at distances and not least the danger that a system that
involved the possibility of remote compulsory take over seems, on the

The "compulsory" or "commandeering" aspect of flying a fully loaded

airliner
from a following airplane is the point of this thread. Also, the
possibility that our own government was involved.

Many may want to toss this off as absurd, hateful and not worth

considering
yet that is exactly what our government has done in the past.

(a) Nov 22 1963 JFK murdered in Dallas putting Lyndon Johnson into the
American presidency.
Republican plumbers of Watergate fame arrested on overpass dressed as
bums
and inexplicably released. Bush SR, a CIA agent is in Dallas on
"assignment.
Bush who was a major architect of the attack on Cuba that JFK refused
to support soon after JFK murdered rockets to top of CIA.

(1)In 1964, the US military, with Johnson's full support, came before the

US
Congress and claimes that the North Vietnamese attacked the USS Maddox in
what is now referred to as "the Gulf of Tonkin incident. Johnson asked
Congress to give the military the right to go into Vietnam and fight.
Congress agreed and passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which marked the
beginning of the bloody Vietnam conflict. Naturally it turns out that the
military's claims were false. The Vietnamese never fired on any US ship.

It
was a lie made up to give the military what it wanted, a free hand to wage
war. The skipper and many crew members of the USS Maddox stated as much
years after the end of the conflict

(2) In 1968 the placing of the USS Pueblo off North Korea was probably the
rehearsal for the USS Liberty below but the Koreans were careful capture

and
not to sink the ship and blew our plans. LBJ in charge again.

(3)1967 - June Israel/America(LBJ) plan sinking of USS Liberty spy ship

off coast
of Egypt with Egypt to be the patsy and inflame US populace against

Israel's
sneak attack against Egypt and Syria. (There is no doubt of this as anyone

can ascertain
by a google search on USS Liberty.
http://www.google.com/search?q=uss+liberty
LBJ was "invited" to join in on the war
but told Israel "my people won't go along with it" The USS Liberty fiasco
was intended to address that problem.
LBJ in charge again this time assuming that another screw up as with the
Pueblo would occur but did with the complete incompetance of the Israeli
military causing LBJ's resignation.

(4) Can't omit Bush Sr's luring Iraq into invading Kuwait in 1990 by
dispatching
April Glaspie to Baghdad to tell Hussain in reference to his dispute with
Kuwait that
"But we have no opinion on the Arab-Arab conflicts, like your border
disagreement with Kuwait."
http://www.chss.montclair.edu/english/furr/glaspie.html
Also, google up "april Glaspie for many other references to her complicity
in this.

No coincidence that Lyndon Johnson and George Bush Sr were architects of

all these
examples of just how we here are "led" by our refusal to take these
things as "our business."

Simply horrific to think that we are to take high treason as business as
normal here in the United States but the evidence for it is overwhelming.

Something that has been said by more than one cabinet minister around the
table at the first meeting with Bush Jr. is their surprise that Bush did

not
only have any particular knowledge of their departments but also had zero
interest in them. Indeed he made it plain that his only interest was
making war with Iraq and Afghanistan and his orders to them were to just
give me a reason - and deniability.

This plan of his was never spoken to his fellow Americans, the real
(supposed) government of America, during his campaign. In fact Bush never
mentioned those countries once to us.

Party animals can rant their knee-jerk hatred of this thinking but it has
not a thing to do with political parties .
This is about power pure and simple and how to get it and use it without
blowing it. The Bushs are a Texas Republicans and LBJ is a Democrat and

a most
probable close Bush family friend and fellow Texan.

Thanks to briarroot for his knee-jerk rant allowing me to correct the USS
Liberty date.

A side note, I was on the top floor of the South Tower of the WTC a few
months
before it was destroyed and was surprised at the amount of air traffic at
all times near the tower.
Also, the plane that crashed in PA was cdlosely followed by a small jet
without markings of any kind.
A witness said that it appeared to have "government colorations and
appearance."
No part of any of the four planes was allowed to be inspected bringiing into
suspicion the installed "comandeering apparatus."

I think we should consider whether or not we want "war presidents" as Bush
boasts of being -
or an executive branch at all. The Roman Republic that all admire didn't
have one and was truly
admirable until Ceasar simply took it over and it went down hill from there.
Our first constitution had no chief executive either and when it was revised
to our present constitution
much consideration was given to three simultaneous executives.
The principle reason we ended up with a president was the overwhelming
popularity of George Washington
who was considered - and was- indispensible to the nation. Unfortunately we
were unable to clone him.