Old July 21st 05, 03:15 PM
RST Engineering

Wasn't aware of that, Richard. Where is the CGS Hawk Tent?

BTW, if HamGuy is a true ham, the common ham field frequency is 2-meter
146.52 simplex. There is a repeater if you like, but contact the special
station on 52 to get the frequency and the PL.

Aviation band on the field (listen a lot, talk a little) is 123.5. This is
NOT a chatter frequency.

Jim

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
On 21 Jul 2005 05:56:58 -0700, "HamGuy" wrote:

:THis will be my first year making the treck to Oshkosh. I am a
:non-pilot that is getting the bug again. What are absolute "must
:see's"

The CGS Hawk Tent. It's become the defacto Rec.Aviation.Homebuilt
rest stop.