Old August 16th 06, 12:05 PM posted to soc.men,alt.homosexuality,rec.aviation.products,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,soc.culture.cuba
krp[_1_]

Default Percival L Mincer - mincing gay bar loiterer

DAVID MOORE REPRESENTING CHARTER FUNDING
wrote in message
ups.com...

Shocking video of him at the Belfort bar glory hole with the Belfort
fag floating around on the internet.

The FUNNY part is he CLAIMS he's GAY!

...and this is funny because......???? Nothing funny about being
gay, or haven't you noticed all of the gay pride that exists. There
are millions of proud gay men walking the earth, ignoramous Kenny, but
there are no men walking around who want to be like you, you
overweight limp dick sissy.

Well Davey YOU should know ALL about "GAY PRIDE." Huh QUEENIE?

Most people know about gay pride, Kenny. This is the year 2006.
There are millions of gay people in the world. Deal with it. Maybe you
wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if you
weren't so stupid that even single-celled organisms out score you in IQ
tests.

Hey gay folks like you and Percy don't bother me at all, well not
because you are gay at any rate. You bother me because you are a psychotic
stalker!